-a classic beginning-

by - 07.34

HALOOOOO.
So, welcome to my blog. :) disini saya akan share berbagai macam interest dan hobi saya, seputar:

+ MAKEUP

+ ONLINE SHOPPING
+ EATERY (around Bogor and Bandung)
+ OFFLINE SHOPPING
+ COLLEGE LIFE TIPS AND TRICKS
+ MY WISEFUL THOUGHTS (hahahaha)

i'm Inez, turning 19 tomorrow (yeaaaay, gonna post it for sureee :p). born and grown in a small developing city in Indonesia. city of angkot, Bogor. now studying abroad to bandung (tetep we abroad, da jauh tilu jam). Mahasiswi tahun kedua di Fikom Unpad. but i'm still adapting, still trying to be myself, still learning about real life.


having a loving family, a goodlooking and goodhearted boyfriend as the greatest grace from God to me.


it's been so long since my last time writing on a blog or something. just trying to reshape my writing skill :)






enough for the looonggggggg introduction.. wish you enjoy my blog. cheers 





motto hidup saya...

You May Also Like

0 komentar